We will provide continued education and support to enhance the quality of life of the people.
We are committed to ensure the consistent, new adaptive and innovative approaches to health education through enhancing individual awareness, knowledge, skills, and resources to address health issues.
We provide health education and information on health topics identified by the community, with a focus on Diabetes education and information.
- Health informational booths
- Assistance with Events/Projects
- 1 –on- 1 education on health
- Presentations to all age groups
- Training and Education on Health Topics
- Referrals to other GRIC Programs
- Food Handlers Training
Contact InformationSacaton Office
Public Health Building (D3 East of Hu Hu Kam Memorial Hospital)
Servicing District 1 – District 4
Health Resource Building (D6 North of Boys and Girls Club)
Servicing District 5 – District 7 & Urban Center
|< Prev||Next >|