The Executive Branch includes the Governor and Lieutenant Governor who are elected for a three-year term. The Executive Office is located at the Governance Center in Sacaton which houses several departments as well as the Community Council. The Governor and Lieutenant Governor oversee and are responsible for two units of tribal government. The Gila River Indian Community Council enacted Resolution number GR-191-73 establishing two separate units of tribal government within the Executive Branch.
- Governor - Stephen Roe Lewis
- Lieutenant Governor - Monica Antone
- Community Treasurer - Gary Mix
- Finance Director - Elizabeth Bohnee
- Human Resources Director - Jacob Bouie, Jr.
- General Counsel - Linus Everling
- Communications & Public Affairs Acting Director - Roberto Jackson
- Community Services Director - Laurie Thomas
- Community Manager - Suzanne Jones